Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Support Team

I am a giver, I have been my whole life. Those of you who share that quality in your dna know what I mean. You know the pride issue that comes along with being on the opposite end of giving, the huge emotional roller coaster we ride leading up to having to ASK for something, or need something! Yikes! But today, I push my pride aside and do just that. I ask.

I know to be successful in accomplishing all my goals, I have to have a strong support team. A team of prayer, accountability, encouragement and finances. Due to financial circumstances and strict budgeting, I was forced to cancel my gym membership over a year ago. I love working out! Excercise and eating right are the building blocks of my success. So to achieve my goals, I am asking for 24 friends/family/aquaintances to help support goal of gym membership. I need 24 people to believe in me by giving $15 dollars to cover 1/2 month gym membership. This will allow me to be in the gym daily and will help me meet my 3-6-9 and 12 month goals! Please prayerfully consider supporting my goals on this life-changing journey! Checks payable to me can be mailed to my home address, you can email me for details how to pay directly on my account at L.A. Fitness (which will be re-opened as soon as I have 2 sponsors to cover month 1), you can email me about giving directly to my account through credit/debit card. Asking is one of the hardest things for me to do, but I know my health is top priority. Thank you. And I assure you I will get teary-eyed with each support donation I receive :) I am ready for change!

No comments:

Post a Comment