Saturday, August 20, 2011

Scheduling-in the Sacrifice

It is so hard to be busy and MAKE TIME to work out and get healthy. So many important things to tend to! So many fast food restaurants that will feed your busy, chubby girl face with yummy food in record 90 second time! When you are looking to make healthy lifestyle change, the world we live in is definitely a battlefield. Luckily, I have found many modified salad options everywhere I go and have MADE time for sweat and excercise. As I continue to count calories and make sweating a priority, my weight continues to go down. I have lost 9.8 lbs to date :) Hip Hip Hooray! I have 10.2 lbs to lose by September 4th to be on track for my 3 month goal.
It definitely hasn't been an easy start and I am so thankful for my support team who I know believe in me and are cheering me on! Thankfully, I am creative by nature and have found all kinds of short cuts and meal ingredient substitutes to help cut calories without taking one for the team on taste. I also see black and white 'nutrition facts' rectangles in my sleep at night. I find myself being very picky and knowledgable about what is IN what I eat. I used to say I didn't have time to read all those labels, but the truth was I just didn't really want to know how many calories I was eating. Out of sight, out of mind...and adding up on my waist line. I think that last sentence might have the potential to make it into an Anita Renfroe song! Whadda you think?
Anyhow, I am moving along and can't wait to celebrate my first goal in a couple months! I am thankful to the Lord who is my strength, without Him, my life is worthless. He is my everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment