Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today Is The Day

Well, let's just be honest. This journey and this blog have been a long time coming. They have been a thought pushed aside in my mind and bumped to the bottom of my very long priority list for much too long. I wanted to begin on a landmark...New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, the first day of Summer. Any emotional jumping point. But today, August 4th, 2011 became the day! It became the day that I decided to stop postponing till the next emotional hallmark or holiday to begin this journey. I decided to put my NOW faith into action and not wait another day. So, get excited with me, here we go.

The purpose of this blog is multi-fold. It will serve as an outlet for my journey to health and weight loss, it will serve as an accountability facet for me personally and it will serve as a common point for myself as well as my support team (who I begin recruiting today!). I will share my progress as well as my struggles. I will post pictures, caloric intake, tips, emotions, and all the other things that come along with a journey like this. So subscribe today, put me on your prayer list and consider joining my support team, which you can read about in my next blog. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment